Super Monkey Ball Bug, which can be used as a cheat!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by P0150N0U5 F15)-(, Sep 11, 2008.

1. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

I was playing Super Monkey Ball yesterday, and noticed that I had a previous session waiting for me to decide I wanted to continue with it. I chose yes, and found myself back on the same level as a couple of days ago, with 5 of the 10 bananas. I then went round the level, collecting the missed bananas that I didn't get on the first go. I was surprised to find that when I went through the portal, I gained the crown for that level. So what this bug means, is that if you want to get a crown in all the levels, but keep on running out of time or falling off on a particular one, then all you need to do is exit strait after, or just before you fail, and reopen. This also gives you the bananas that you had before, so it makes the job even easier! You can repeat it as many times as you like as well! The biggest advantage of getting all the crowns in a level set, is that you get a bonus level, which are usually a lot of fun, and cool looking.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Click on the pictures to see them in full size!
  2. badcereal685

badcereal685 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Cool ima check it out lator but I already got like the first 5 hidden stages.