Super Mario War NEXT ?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by WindsurfX, Feb 21, 2008.

1. WindsurfX

WindsurfX Member

2. rinn

rinn Banned

sum1 would have to use the GP2X version and port it *cough* zod *cough* or ask the developer if he feels like doing it for touch/iphone

edit: thot this was a different game. check out Smash GP...its similar but just 10x better
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

I dunno, I'm sure zod could do it, but hes got so much on his plate right now, I don't know if he'd have the time... too bad though.

although I'd still rather see roller coaster tycoon - I just saw a video of the ultimate rollercoaster crash in that game and would love to do it daily on my ipod... (search it o digg to see the video - pretty recent, might still be a top 10)
  4. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

That game is really fun, I remember playing it when i used to use psp homebrew...not sure if it would be fun on ipod though...its kinda fast paced
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

is there any chance downloading that game could have killed my computer? I dwonloaded it and when I ried to open it it started changing the resolution (makes sense, I got a big screen) but then kinda froze. o I restarted my computer and it says windows failed to load. I brought it to best buy and hopefully theyll be able to recover my data and fix it.

(although luckily I just backed up all of my graphic design stuff and copied my gimp brushes into gimp portable so I still have that, but the computer I have to use now is so bad I can barely use internet, let alone gimp)
  6. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have his for xbox; its pretty fun. I guess the controls could be made to work for the iPod touch