super mario minus world

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by berky93, Mar 15, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok after a lot of tries I have successfully gotten into the room that contains the pipe that leads to the minus world in super mario. the first pipe is to the minus world, the second goes to 5-1, and the third goes to level 2(boring)

here is the .sav file from inside this room (this isnt a rom, just a save image. you can only use this if you have the NE semulator and the Super Mario Bros game, and it must be called Super Mario Bros in your emu. to rename it to that, go to var/mobile/media/roms/nes/supermariobros or whatever you have and rename it to Super Mario Bros.nes. - this is also why its not illegal for me to post this)

Please Register or Log in to view images

have fun!

FINAL EDIT: ok I saved it this time on top of the warp pipe that leads to the minus zone, if you dont want to die dont touch the ground! also, for some reason you die if you try to walk too much, so to get into the warp pipe jump up and move your self in mid air. to move to different pipes, jump to them and try to land where youll warp from (the middle)

Attached Files:

2. brandon311

brandon311 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Only thing I hate about minus world is that its unbeatable and you'll end up dying from running out of time because there isn't enough coins to get 1UPs. But it's still fun.
  3. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah dude thats awesome and you did it on the ipod touch? wow