Super earphones!!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shamim57, Dec 13, 2009.

1. shamim57

shamim57 New Member

Well I accidently forgot to take my earphones out of my pocket when I got home and then you can probrobly guess were it went next haha. It went for a vigorous wash in my washer for about an hour and then got set in a dryer which ran for 2 hours on highest heat. The surprising thing is they still work perfectly after all that. Is that even possible???

It's apple earphones
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Yes. As long as there's no power going through it, and there aren't any corrosives dissolved in the water, and it's all dried out before it's turned on, you can get as much water as you like on any piece of electronics and it'll work fine.
  3. KickinWing

KickinWing New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is true. Only reason electronics get jacked up is because the flow of electricity when it's wet. The circuitry gets jacked up.
  4. maxam

maxam Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I agree with him
  5. razor_blade29

razor_blade29 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ^^this...

so long as water doesnt get intact with electricity soak it all u want// i had a frend whos ipod went in the washer.. he didnt realize till the washing machine did its job... took it out...

the whole thing was open all water inside it and everything...

put in uncooked rice for 4 days, took it out and locked it together again.. charged it.. good as new