Super dumb question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MarishaMaromi, Feb 4, 2009.

1. MarishaMaromi

MarishaMaromi New Member

Sorry to bug you with something so dumb but I was wondering; does the touch have the same USB area as the nano? Will my car charger and wall charger for the nano work for the touch or will I need to buy a different one?
  2. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

I *think* they are different.
  3. Mr Monopoly

Mr Monopoly Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Well my touch is the same as my classic. But is the classic the same as the nano?
  4. DJ Silence

DJ Silence New Member

i think so. i think the only thing that changed, was that the old first gen chargeres won't charge the second gen ipod touch, but what i would recommend for a wall charger, is get a monster wall charger that lets u connect ur ipod cable to it. the charger goes into the wall, and then the USB end of the ipod cable goes into the other end of the charger. thats what i do. and if u have a dock, just plug an audio cable from the headphone slot of the ipod into the line in of the dock.
  5. Harvey_Oswalt

Harvey_Oswalt New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not a dumb question at all dude XD. I had to replace my iHome because I had no idea that it wouldnt work. =(
  6. MarishaMaromi

MarishaMaromi New Member

Oh my God. You just made me look like such a fool! The wall charger I have is exactly like that but I always used the cable it came with so I didn't even think about the fact that I can use the cable that the ipod touch comes with. Wow. I'm a special kinda lady

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thank you for your help!