Sup all

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Hyper_Chimp, Jan 19, 2009.

  1. Hyper_Chimp

    Hyper_Chimp New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sup all!
    After looking at the forums here a few times i figured that 99% of the members here are very helpful and kind......and then youve got the other 1% who are spamming f***s

    Got my ipod touch 2g october last year and i am loveing it now im just waiting for redsn0w to come!!!! thanks,

    Hyper_Chimp
  2. Winzle

    Winzle New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2009
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, And welcome, Live long and Prosper, Enjoy the forum, Always eat breakfast and remember to floss
  3. Joe Rossignol

    Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2008
    Messages:
    11,500
    Likes Received:
    1,268
    Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I totally agree with you on that. We try and get rid of the 1% trash but it's like an endless chain.

    Welcome

Share This Page