summerboard

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by desolat3, Dec 6, 2007.

1. desolat3

desolat3 Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    my friend gave me his ipot to jail break but the installer cant connect to sources so i cant download summerboard. is it possible to download it manually (stfp or w/e) and if so can someone post the file here plz ty in advance

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: nvm quick refresh of sources and im good ty

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT(2):summerboard themes arent working plz help
  2. schlnsky

schlnsky New Member

summerboard is crappy when I installed it off installer it made my iPod get the continual sunburst. So I had to restore which took over an hour but in ur case just uninstall summerboard then reinstall.
  3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

I've never had problems with the summerboard on installer... You didn't install the one that says [Old] or something like that by any chance?... But.. yeah, like the guys above says, just uninstall and install again.
  4. schlnsky

schlnsky New Member

yea Joseph I don't think I did install the old one I'm pretty sure it was the new version. But it sux now bc when I restored it it automatically went to 1.1.2 and I can' t do that jailbreak myslef. Thw1.1.1 was so easy just go to a website how much easier can u get? U wanna help
  5. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

You can always downgrade to 1.1.1 if you don't want a jailbroken version of 1.1.2... just search for firmware 1.1.1 or something, download it, and then on iTunes shift+click restore, a "browse" files window will appear, search for the firmware you downloaded and done, you're in 1.1.1 again...

Im sorry I can't provide you a link... pretty busy xD
  6. schlnsky

schlnsky New Member

yea I no wat ur talking bout I've seen it on youtube by ipodtouchmaster but one more Q: if I downgrade back to 1.1.1 will my iPod still function properly bc don't u have to upgrade to 1.1.2. Which is no different besides an add event thing which is dumb anyway.