Summerboard " working " " not applying icons theme.. WHY!? thanks.... HELP. LOL

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by manitomansito, Feb 13, 2008.

1. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Hey, I got summerboard to "work"... BUT it doesnt aply the ICONS theme, it does apply the wallpaper and hide the labels, and theme the dock, BUT not the Icons... Any idea??

Note: i allready installed new themes. I used the ipod touch master / NOOB guide for making summerboard work 100% .. blah blah.... and didnt get the icons theme, so i also installed the "smb fix" from the installer under TWEAKS 1.1.3...... and nothing yet.. any idea??

Thanks
  2. one1

one1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You need to either manually move the files to the proper location as listed in the big sticky stuck to the top of the forum for everyone to read, or you can go into installer and apply the summerboard fix.
  3. zc_squash

zc_squash New Member

I don't know if its only me, but some of my themes the dock never work properly. I mean, instead of sitting nicely at the bottom, the dock look a bit off to the top. u get wot i mean? LOL.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Make sure they are in the proper directory and use the Symlink Fix Application.
  5. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    cool man, you used my method! I think you screwed up by applying to many methods at the same time. Reinstall SMB and only apply 1 method (use smbfix (its mine!))

Hope it works

Cheers