SummerBoard to WinterBoard theme and etc converting

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by thecooldude, Sep 2, 2008.

1. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok well I believe it or not am still on FV 1.1.3 still. Well I tried 2.0 before it was jailbroken and had a hard time downgrading but then succeeded. Now that like nobody is on 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 anymore. Which means like no new apps and no more support from cydia, or i think now installer. So I have decided to upgrade to 2.0.2 with the PwnageTool Jailbreak method. That probably won't be a problem. The problem is that i don't know much about the frameworks, and how they work from 1.1.3/4. And i want to get my ipod to factory settings from my old ipod (1.1.3/4 jailbroken) the theme i want some body to convert is a Retexted Remixed Red [Modded Red] SMB thme. Can somebody convert this the Retexted Remixed Red [Modded Red] smb theme to a winterboard theme.
    The download link is HERE
    Why i didn't just give a download link directly from the thread is because i modified this one with a couple of icons.
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    You dont have to convert anything. Winterboard also reads from summerboard folder even tho its not ported yet. So i just put the theme in there just like i would with summerboard with Wallpaper, status bar, dock and icons and it works just fine
  3. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh thats auesome! well i have a really quick question well not even a question just a confirmation. Is there a customize for FV 2.0.2?
  4. h_picko

h_picko New Member

whats is the folder?!