summerboard theme sources

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by thebladeikidomari, Feb 22, 2009.

1. thebladeikidomari

thebladeikidomari New Member

Yo

I'm looking for a really good WORKING summerboard source repo that has good themes like exsitz and blue theme you know unique stuff like that. I can't find one for the live of me that is good or works.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Summerboard? So you're still on 1.1.x? Nothing is being updated or supported for firmwares below 2.0 anymore. I recommend upgrading.
  3. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    are you from the past? exsitz is from over a year ago

like ^ said, upgrade to 2.2.1 and get winterboard and then see macthemes.net
  4. thebladeikidomari

I dont know how to upgrade. I just jailbroke again. The last time I did was a tear ago and I had it restored. How do I upgrade and get winterboard. I used ziphone to jailbreak. Would need some help here. I also have 1.1.5 right now
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Connect your iPod to your computer and click "Update" in iTunes.
  6. thebladeikidomari

I dont have a computer. Any other way through sources or installer
  7. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

No. to go to 2.x you MUST have some computer, your own or someones that you borrowed. And I would say you should pay and not go the free way.

Once you have updated, you should run QuickPwn or PwnageTool to jailbreak your 2.x device. After that, you would open Cydia and install WinterBoard. It's very easy, I was very n00bish at this stuff when I started.
  8. zerodash

zerodash New Member

QuickPwn FTW, but the really popular themes from the past are up on SOME sources for cydia
  9. thebladeikidomari

well even with summerboard being outdated I still use it and the ziphone installer so my question still stands.

Anyone know of any good summerboard sources. The best theme I have found is vending machine. I got installer and cydia. Let me know if you know of any.
  10. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

The ZiPhone-installed Installer is Installer 3, for which most of its repos are dead and buried. You can't get them with the Installer and Cydia that came with Firmware 1.1.x, as the servers both of those programs coinnected to are almost all offline as their maintaners moved into Firmware 2.x.