summerboard problem

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by canuks_fan, Nov 30, 2007.

1. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

i recently jailbroke my ipod again, i had to restore it. problem is, when i change my theme in summerboard, none of the icons changed and there is no background. does anyone know how to fix this??

posted on my ipod touch
  2. iPodTouchProduct

iPodTouchProduct New Member

what may be teh problem in the setting on your summberboard.

make sure the theme wallpaper is on them staus bar theme icon and the dock then restart the summberboard, and try it again.

if that doesnt work, again if u are at 1.1.2 downgrade! which will also unjailbreak it n then when your at 1.1.1 firmware jailbreak it again at jailbreakme.com n basically start over.
  3. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

i already have 1.1.1 i never upgraded because i heard some apps don't work. i checked my settings and they're the same as my friend who has a jailbroken ipod touch with summerboard and his worked. i also tried un-installing then re-installing it and i ALSO tried the summerboard (old). none of these have worked. any suggestions?? i guess i could try re-jailbreaking it since all i have is summerboard and iphone apps
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

It sounds like SummerBoard is not active. To find out, tap the SMBPrefs icon and scroll down to the bottom of the menu.
  5. canuks_fan

canuks_fan New Member

thanks i figured it out... lol