Summerboard HELP! No scrolling, Mini dock, snap scrolling, etc...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by SaxmanBW91, Jan 30, 2008.

1. SaxmanBW91

SaxmanBW91 New Member

Hello Everybody,

I've been looking at Summerboard videos posted by people on Youtube. I've noticed that they can actually have multiple home screens... They also have a whole bunch of additional features like "mini dock" and "snap scrolling" as well as a laundry list of others...

When I install Summerboard from installer, the only options I have once inside SMBprefs are as follows.

Theme
    Theme Wallpaper
    Theme Status Bar
    Theme Icons
    Theme Dock

Wallpaper
    Dim Wallpaper
    Skip Last Row
    Hide Icon Labels
    Hide Dock Labels
    and...
    Restart SpringBoard

Is there a way to fix this? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm installing Summerboard from the installer..NOT the old version either. I'm running 3.0. I'd like to have the full customization features that others do, I just can't seem to get this thing to work.

Thanks in advance!
    -SaxmanBW91
  2. twistedumbrella

twistedumbrella New Member

The multiple home screens happen automatically when you add enough icons to "overlap" onto another screen. It is automatic, not chosen. Snap scrolling occurs when you slide to another screen and it "snaps" in place. At least that is my understanding of it. I have never seen these as options, but they all worked for me.
  3. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

I have never seen these extra options either. Possibly they are from the old version of Summerboard.