Summerboard bug..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rawd, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I found a small bug in Summerboard, kinda scared me. If you scroll between pages with one finger, when the two pages are in the middle, you can use another finger to tap on an application in the dock. When you do this, you freeze in between the two pages. From there, if you tap on an application on either one of the pages, it will load, and when you come back out, a full page of apps will be missing! You have to reboot to clear this, and thankfully they come back. they don't come back if you put it into sleep, you have to reboot. Should I report this to the makers of Summerboard? who are they?
  2. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

why would you ever tap on a dock icon wright in the middle. you have to know exactly what icon your going to choose i guess. i always think for a second which icon i want to tap.
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I did it on purpose. It would be pretty tough to do by accident. I just thought I would point it out.
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I do this on accident all the time. I've never had an entire page disappear on me.
  5. sunsurfin

sunsurfin New Member

I was just able to recreate this bug. You can also fix it by doing it a second time after the full page goes missing - that brought the page back for me.