Summerboard 3.0 inactive with Jailbroken iPod touch 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mingster84, Jan 27, 2008.

1. mingster84

mingster84 New Member

Hey guys,

i have this problem with the summerboard application. After installing it, I can't seem to get it active and the themes doesn't seem to work. I tried uninstalling it, installing it again, restarting the ipod touch, but nothing seems to work. really need your help urgently. maybe you could give me some pointers on how to get it active and working. thanks!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. HackerAlert

HackerAlert New Member

By restarting do you mean fully turning it off?

Choose a theme, hold the power off button, power it off and turn it back on, see if it works then
  3. mingster84

mingster84 New Member

Yup, I press the top button to restart it. but still doesn't seem to work. really bugs me, wanna change the theme.
  4. yamo

yamo Member

You must fully reinstall summer board for it to work again. To do this you probobly will not be able to uninstall summerboard. Instead you are going to have to make your installer think you havent installed any apps yet, and then do it. The proccess for this is very confusing, so you probobly wont want my advice. Just find a way to reinstall it.
  5. mingster84

mingster84 New Member

Okie...any way i can fully uninstall it??? Would appreciate the help. thanks!
  6. hy565

hy565 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I'm pretty sure you put it to sleep instead of rebooting it.

you don't have to reinstall it.

Press and hold down the power button until it says slide to power off. slide the red slider to power off and start the ipod up again by pressing onto the sleep button

That should activate summerboard
  7. sultanboy

sultanboy New Member

Yeaaaaa I had the same problem, and have been looking for hours that the first time I've got summerboard to work! it rocks!! My summerboard functions where not loading at all, yea just a simple reboot did the trick, wooo hoo