sum1 do me this favor??!?

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by Shmooze, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Shmooze

Shmooze New Member

Im a PC user and would really much like to utilize the beta fw, regardless of whether its buggy. Im not requesting the fw or offering it out, but rather asking to have mine customized and returned (assuming that this method will work with winpwn). If this is in anyway infringing the fourm rules then I apologize
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why do you want 2.0? For the Scientific Calculator?

Because without Mac OS X + Xcode, there really is no point to using 2.0.

You cannot SSH Apps onto it. If you own a Business and have an Exchange account, MAYBE it'll be useful to you.

And its still illegal if you send it and ask someone to send it back to you.
  3. Shmooze

Shmooze New Member

yes the calculator has a lot to do with it and also I'd like to test it's wifi at my uni. And the idea to have sum1 customize it came from the macrumors website http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=465964 but again, my bad. Since the fw is already widely available i didnt see the harm in askin
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The Harm is Apple INC Bearing down your neck with a Lawsuit.

2.0 is a firmware for Developers. It is bound by Contract it.
  5. Shmooze

Shmooze New Member

point well stated. But whose to question the legality of my request and the request for 3rd party software that's exchanged here daily? We all share the common goal of exploiting the potential of our iToys whether is legit or not. If ne one gave two sh*ts about lawsuits
    then JB itself would be taboo. Plz don't take this the wrong way but I'm sure by now you have helped sum1 procure such things whether its a wallpaper or 2.0. Case in point we're all crooks right down to the mp3's we've "stolen". Bound by contract means nothing these days because there are always loopholes. I'd like to see this bloom into a good argument not some flame infested ban hammering thread. Unless keeping it real goes wrong

Please Register or Log in to view images