Sum-Up Of The working apps.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by h4xor, Jan 28, 2008.

1. h4xor

h4xor New Member

heyy, before anyone tries to flame me, i did dearch, but many application fixes have come-out.

So, Are there any applications that no longer work on 1.1.3?
  2. myboot

myboot New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    There is at least one glaring problem with your question - and with every single working apps thread that have come before.

Apps that work under the Nate True JB do not work under the Official Dev JB. (and vice versa) Which are you asking about?
  3. h4xor

h4xor New Member

well, i think im going to do the ipodtouchmaster, ipodtouchhacker, chris stroud Automatic way, but i want to make sure i would still be able to run SMBPrefs and customize. the other things work fine, right?
  4. johnInSJ

johnInSJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'll call your raise, and re-raise (ooo, string bet!)

Firstly, although nate's was first out of the gate, one would hope that version will die out as the ungodly abomination that it is (cool and all, it was not the right way to go and breaks too many future things...)

Secondly, the thing to take away from the Dev Team Jailbreak experience is that most apps just work, like they did before. A small number need a tweak or two, or some permissions changes, or a path to be created. Patches have come out, but eventually (like in days) I'd bet they'll all get updated for 1.1.3 - seems like there is nothing preventing any of them from working. Some of the heavy gui customization stuff would talk the longest, except everyone REALLY wants that bad... so it migh just get worked out in the next hours or day

Please Register or Log in to view images

And there may be an app or two that just won't work until its developer releases a 1.1.3 version.

If you can wait another couple days, wait. If you can't - go for it, but expect to hunt for patches and workarounds for one or two apps you like and use for the next couple days. Some people find that fun...
  5. h4xor

h4xor New Member

is there an "applications" folder like in 1.1.2? cuz i backed up all my apps, i plan to just upgrade and put them all back on, possible?