Suggestions Please!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Samevans, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Samevans

Samevans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My Applications

Hi everybody, im new here. I own a 8gb Jailbroken 1.1.4 Ipod Touch. The thing is that im kinda bored with the apps that i already have and i would appreciate if you could suggest me some more cool apps, because i have no clue.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So these are my apps!. What else do you recommend me? If you want some more info on any app just ask.

Thanks everyone!
  2. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well, from the looks of those screenies that you have just about as much and the same things as me. exept you have 1.1.4 where i have 2.0.1 and you have a 5 ICON DOCK! i have always wanted that but never could get it to work! you should dig up about 9 dollars and 95 cents to get the 2.0.x upgrade. it nice. once this thread gets going --- http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97649 --- then you should have some ideas of good new apps. but probably mostly for 2.0.x firmware. sorry.

edit: i just noticed iSteamy.

he he he.
  3. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    He he he, iSteamy

. Well if you aren't too attached to that app you may want to consider upgrading to 2.0 for the App Store.
  4. Samevans

Samevans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hehe, thanks guys. I'm not really attached to isteamy lol.. actually I never use it, it was more like curiosity haha..
    ok now im considering upgrading to 2.0. Does the AppStore have better apps than the installer?? What about the free apps?

Oh, about the 5 Dock icons, I really looked into it and its quite simple: just download Freeboard, then go to Customize and FreeBoard Preferences and there's the option: Five Icon Dock!