Suggestion to make Installer app better

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Solomon, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Solomon

Solomon New Member

There is another thread suggesting that the Installer app doesn't automatically refresh sources, but my suggestion would be that an alphabet bar be added down the side of each category, especially the "All Packages" category, similar to the bar that appears in the Music app when you view the list of artisits, songs or albums.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'm not sure if anyone knows the developer of Installer, but I really think that the above suggestions would greatly improve this app.
  2. drewer

drewer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wut wud be great is in like a "settings" section or something where u set it to auto update every like 3 days or 5 or wutever, and itll refresh sources in the background, and then also have a button to refresh sources at any time, and finally while its refreshing sources have "Cancel" option. does anyone kno if whoever made this app is working on a newer version?
  3. tipii

tipii New Member

why not just contact them, give them your suggestions for the new version and ask them when the new one will be released
  4. Prabz

Prabz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you should email them with this suggestion

the email when u go into installer where u can give feedback to improve installer

hopefully the take ur idea into account

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. g20sk8r

g20sk8r New Member

I would like it if when u look at a source in the source section you can see the programs the source has and download from there