[Suggestion]Safari Mod

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lilsleepy59, May 14, 2008.

1. lilsleepy59

lilsleepy59 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Could it be possible to make an application for safari where you can only view pages vertically. It's annoying when you lay down sideways and you want to view your pages vertically and then it automatically goes horizontal -_-. then you have to lay down with your ipod tilted a bit up so it can stay verticle. there must be a way to lock the scrolling to verticle only..
  2. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Lol, yeah! That annoys me alot!
  3. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its called noturnsafari. Its in installer but I dont know the source.
  4. lilsleepy59

lilsleepy59 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    HELP!!

Alright I'm on a 1.1.4 I found out that you need to install Noturnsafari from the source www.ipod-repository.net
    So I installed it and Yes I installed Term-vt100 and also BSD subsystem. I also installed Noturnsafari with the 1.1.4 patch. So alright when it's all done and it finishes setting up, I go to the NoTurnSafari Application. First it sets up then it tells me to restart the app. So when I do it, I get the message: Operation Completion, Please Start "Term-vt100". I hit OK, Then I go to the Terminal application...... Terminal opens up.. and It just stays there doing nothing!!! in the black screen. Am I supposed to type something?? I tried reinstalling, turning the ipod on and off, but nothing works. I tried going to their website but its all in another language.