suggestion for future iDope update

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by smoogs12, Apr 20, 2008.

1. smoogs12

smoogs12 New Member

one thing that I have come across in idope is that there seems to be a max amount of money that you can earn this amount seems to be somewhere around 2.2. Billion dollars. Just wondering if this could be fixed so that I could continue to play the game. I was also wondering if anyone else had this problem.
  2. kawasakizx636

kawasakizx636 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i say there should be hints like the real game, "weed is gonna scare in guetto tomorow"
    and also fix it so that you can pay off the debt, and buy weapons to fight the cops.
  3. smoogs12

smoogs12 New Member

what do you mean fix it so you can get out of debt. Iv'e been able to get completely out of debt everytime.

But as far as the guns and fighting the cops goes I'm not really sure how they could work that. But I like your idea that you had about the hints that would make the game much easier.
  4. 5o-Pimp

5o-Pimp Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    how did you manage to pay out the whole debt? :O
    my debt is like more than 3 millions :S
  5. pcriz

pcriz New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    In the original game you could fight cops with guns you brought and get money for fighting off and killing the cops. You also could find random drugs. Plus why not have him fly off to other cities like in the old games, not the same city.

Also a glitch, if you get mugged for less money than you have you go into the negative. I don't know know about you but I don't have negative money.
  6. smoogs12

smoogs12 New Member

it's quite easy for me actually. Basically a rule that i have when i play the game is that if i don't make enough money to pay off my debt before it gets to about half a million dollars then i will most likely never be able to pay it off. but most of the time i am able to make enough money on my first few deals to pay off the bank.

also i have seen people max out their debt. the most debt that you can get into is like 2.2 billion.

but the best that i ever did was max out the amount of money that you can earn ( about $2.2 billion) in 35 days in the game. in that same game i had 150,000 jacket space. i could haul around absolutely ridiculous amounts of drugs.
  7. andolee90

andolee90 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol my game has a glitch

eg. Say cocaine costs $1000 and I have 100 jacket space and $1 million.
    I can buy 1000 lots of cocaine even though I can only hold 100 lots of drugs.

How do the top people get to the max money in one day? Is there another glitch where the day doesn't pass or something?

As for suggestions, I would like to see weapons, as someone mentioned before, and the ability to borrow money.
  8. smoogs12

smoogs12 New Member

Yeah now that you mentioned it, I just noticed that when I buy, let's say LSD for $50, and I have $2 billion To spend, and I buy all I will end up with like 80 million things of LSD.

As for the whole beating the game in one day, it must be a glitch. Its not mathmatically possible to earn that much money on one deal
  9. soupdude551

soupdude551 New Member

For the money problem its from the storage method he is using, which he is gonna fix soon. He also made the server not accept 1-6 days of maxed out money so the limit is 7. The way they get it in 1 day is taking advantage of a glitch, but im not gonna say what the glitch is.

In the next update you wolnt be able to buy 80 million packs of LSD anymore. That will forsure be fixed.

Please Register or Log in to view images