[Suggestion For All: Bluetooth Stereo Headset] Samsung SBH500 Wireless Stereo Headset

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by iPoDTouch2nDGeN[GG], Jul 2, 2009.

1. iPoDTouch2nDGeN[GG]

iPoDTouch2nDGeN[GG] New Member

Hey everyone, I just got the Samsung SBH500 Wireless Stereo Headset. Since my 3.0 Jailbroken itouch 2nd gen has the bluetooth capability, I bought this for $50.

This is probably 1 of the best bluetooth wireless stereo headsets out there.

This has 30 feet range, (quite amazing actually, I actually left my itouch in my room and went all the way down stairs to the kitchen without it losing any quality)

Its comfortable, amazing sound quality, not to mention its really loud.

And its pause, play , on, off, talk work on the itouch. Only thing is the REW and Forward don't work. [Atleast in my case, but its not annoying at all, playlists shuffle ftw) And I doubt they will on any type of bluetooth device. I havn't seen any device which can control all the play,pause , microphone etc all in one for the itouch, except the apples mic+control headphones themselves.

And I've been using it for 3 hours + straight no problems what so ever.
    So if any 1 is looking for amazing cheap bluetooth stereo headsets, these are a good match for you

Please Register or Log in to view images

Talk time: up to 12 hours
    Play time: 11 hours
    Standby: 205 hours.
    Bluetooth Version : 2.0
    Weight: 74g
    Dimensions 150.5L x 169W X 50H (mm)
  2. ipodsorocks2

ipodsorocks2 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does the microphone work with apps like Fring, SIPhone, iCall, etc?
  3. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    The mic doesn't work for ANY stereo Bluetooth headset yet, on the iPhone you can pair a stereo headset as a mono headset and use the mic, but on the iPod you can't.
  4. ykktam

ykktam New Member

Hey iPoDTouch2nDGeN[GG], so does the mic on the Samsung SBH500 really work on the iTouch? Thanks.
  5. himynameisjuan

himynameisjuan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Are they "closed"?
    I got some Motorola S805s and trying to listen to music moderately loud leaks sound..
  6. iPoDTouch2nDGeN[GG]

iPoDTouch2nDGeN[GG] New Member

The mic I don't think works. I'll try it with skype or something soon and let you guys know. But I don't think it can. Because I tried it with my voice recorder app on 3.0 firmware 2nd gen itouch and it didn't recognize so.

And the music quality of these headsets are really nice, louder then usual its amazing. Not to mention perfect bass and everything.

And 30 feet range.
  7. SjPedro

SjPedro Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    amazing!! does it work on the iPod Touch too? lol

sorry couldn't resist.....please people iPod Touch!! lol

like a guy here in forums says...you dont call an iPod Shuffle a iShuffle and you don't call an iPod Nano an iNano.......lol or....naah...i'll stop you get the picture

8. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    so sorry, the mic works with iphone 3g? thanks, might buy them, thanks for telling us about them