Stupid Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by digdug, Dec 6, 2007.

1. digdug

digdug New Member

I notice more and more stupid questions. I'm not talking about ones where the answer is a couple pages in, and even 5 minutes of searching would reveal, but ones that are answered in the STICKIES! No I'm not a post nazi, and I understand that sometime finding an answer in this relatively unorganized forum is often difficult, but AT LEAST read the tutorials that have been provided! Come on!

And, honestly, all these questions are written in broken english. I sense that as the iPod Touch is rolled out to the rest of the world, there are tons of people from abroad too lazy to read english, and instead just cobble together their question with the 8 words they know.

Its very frustrating.

Example One, from _handy (I think this guy must be russian):

Example Two, from the mighty "diemocro":

2. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Lol, I can't say I disagree

Please Register or Log in to view images

But I'm afraid it's a lost cause: your message probably won't be read by those who don't even read the sticky posts, besides it will quickly be drowned in the new threads. Take a deep breath and hang in there...
  3. Ahaus

Ahaus New Member

do what there doing... don't read their post, if the title said that please, want to jailbroke, let him (or her) think a little bit and they probably search more to find awnser

Come on, don't give up

just relax... and read my sig

4. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    digdug,

You are right. I have looked at some of these and have tried to help, but when they can not even follow the directions you try to help them with, I think your point is exactly on target.

Early on I asked questions, but not until I exhausted my other resources. I just did not rely on this forum. There are others and some of the YouTube videos were just perfect. It took some time. I think patience it the key word here, not instant gratification.