stupid itunes or maybe ipod, won't sync podcasts properly

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cOde0010Joy, Jul 9, 2009.

1. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    hey, i have an issue with synching my podcasts. I have 2 itunes account, 1 US account and 1 for my country (which only is an app store). My podcasts were doing pretty well when I was still in 2.2.1 firmware; although, there were some issues that i'll discuss later.

Right now I'm on 3.0 and podcasts that i download on my pc won't show up except for the ones I've already watch back from when I was using 2.2.1. Also, stuff i've finished watching seem to remain unplayed (the one with the blue icon at the left side, if i'm not mistaken). And there is also an issue of the titles getting mixed up with one another. I read the title of a certain episode and it gave me a different podcast, but the title says otherwise.

I am not sure whether this is an itunes issue or a device issue because both of them show some signs of defect. Is it a problem if I switch between different accounts for one ipod? I mean, if i subscribed to one podcast with my first account and for some reason I switch to my other account then download a different episode of that same podcast, would there be issues?
  2. iBurnToast

iBurnToast New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the same problem,I wonder what is wrong.Can't help you at the moment.
  3. deepower

deepower New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have the same problems with my songs in my itunz library. Artwork, artists and song names are messed up. and i usually cant find several songs that should existed in the libary.

i suggest: SharePod. works with podcasts, too

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    wow, thanks. i'm going to try it now... it's relatively smaller than itunes too... i mean.. 2mb!? lol

i hope this problem gets addressed though..
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    sadly, it doesn't allow pc to ipod transfer with its current version...