Stuipd Question From a Noob

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by laziestninja, Mar 16, 2008.

1. laziestninja

laziestninja New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I jailbroke my ipod touch for the first time today (1.1.4). I used the ZiPhone GUI v2.6b, seemed pretty easy. I have installer and all the stuff. From day one, even before jailbreaking my wifi never worked right. I've tried a million things and can barely ever get it to work.

My main question is can you install these apps on the computer through itunes or does every app need to be installed over your ipod touch wirelessly? Thanks in advance.
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

well you can ssh into your ipod but im not sure if oyu have ssh and if you want to you can try my jailbreak it should for you
  3. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

so you want to install ipod apps on your Touch through iTunes, because your Wifi doesnt work, right?

in that case as far as i know, i have seen something about this in a thread if you search. i think someone made an app where you can SSH into your ipod without a Wifi connection
  4. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

iPhone PC Suite it is called
    but you need to install (via Wi-Fi) a patch for this program to work =S
    I suggest you return your iPod (restored, unjailbroken) or take it to an Apple Store for Wi-Fi help because if you do not have Wi-Fi, jailbreaking seems pointless to you