Student Needs

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by danielxleet, Jan 3, 2008.

1. danielxleet

danielxleet New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Since i being a student in last year of school.. i believe there should be an application that you can view all ur text books on ur ipod instead of carrying it.. it would be like text book's in your pocket and yeah.. it should use the program wedict.. like the dictionaries and britannicas that they already support..

Also being a student.. it would be cool to chat to other students in class using wifi some how.. besides using IM like a small application that connect with each ipod.. but i think ipods cant connect to each other coz of something.. lol

also dere should be wifi hacks to hack into wifi connections without needing a password.. so u can leech and download random sh*t for free.. lol .. ok i guess not..

and there should be DDR (dance dance revolution) not some sh*tty TTR.

also a windows live messenger application that runs on its own with msn plus

well thats all i can think up with from the top of my head and yeah gl hf
  2. aplagueofangels

aplagueofangels New Member

There are thousands of textbooks used across the country for different classes. I doubt this will happen TBH
  3. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    well just like we made a gh3 mod for ttr we could probbly make a ddr mod
  4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

dam danielxleet i agree with u 100 % but like angels said its not gonna happen and 4 the other stuff hell hav fun dreamin with it. i doubt any of that sh*t is comin anytime soon