Stuck @ Startup Boot Image even when synced? =/ help man

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mi11z_96, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Mi11z_96

Mi11z_96 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    right basically just minuites ago this after noon i was just applying a font in font swap when the respring was taking way to long, longer than usual and so i pressed and held the power button and home button thinking it should just restart back to normal as usual, but alas no it's stuck at the boot image even when i synced i think i'm going to have to restore which i really don't want to do also i think that fact that restarted when the respring seemingly wasn't complete and also because i'm using logome may have contributed to this, please if anyone knows of a solution without a restore that would save me some time and hassle. =/

***********************************EDITED*********************************

yeah well i've restored anyway now cba for the wait + i really need my iPod operational , but i'm still interested to hear if anyone else has had this problem, and would just like to hear some general info on the subject.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Never had this problem before but for the future, simply putting your iPod touch or iPhone into DFU mode will fix the problem

3. Mi11z_96

Mi11z_96 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    lol i thought i replied to this ages ago lol, anyway i can't remember how i sorted that out, but it is now so thanks for your reply.