Stuck pixels help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by trenzterra, Apr 8, 2010.

1. trenzterra

trenzterra New Member

Okay, it seems that I have two bright green pixels and at least four more (either green or white) that are only visible under maximum brightness. I tried to bring it back for an exchange but the guy could only see one of them (even when I pointed the rest out to him) and refused to exchange it.

So I'm left with all the stuck pixel fixing methods. I tried the Knox app and even bought the Pixel-A-Free (I forgot the exact name) and ran them for about one hour but they're still there. Even tried massaging the area but nope, still stubborn.

Is there any other way out for me? ANyone with stuck pixels can share their experience? I already sold my other iPod touch because it had dust under my screen which they refuse to replace as well and now this. FML!
  2. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. trenzterra

trenzterra New Member

I tried all the methods there (including the last one) with no help

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Some pixel fixers on cydia seem to work, why not try those
  5. trenzterra

trenzterra New Member

Well I ran the stuck pixel website and had a whole lot more of bright pixels. Went back to do an exchange, but the exchange unit had around 3-4 bp. Exchanged once again and this time the unit had around 3 bps. Oh well. I guess it's a bad batch?