Stuck on connect to itunes screen, but can i fix it?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Noogums, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Noogums

Noogums New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This happened to me once before and i couldn't fix it. But nos i can connect to ssh. I downloaded a theme off cydia, pressed the home button then launched safari and it crashed and went to the connect to itunes screen. If i hold the power button i can still bring up the slide to power off and i can also connect to ssh and send commands to it. I've tried "killall SpringBoard" but is show the spinning wheel then the wheel goes away. It never leaves the connect to itunes screen. Can i avoid restoring? I'll try anything.

Also, I'm sending the killall springboard command to it a few more times right now. Im sending them through winscp. Should i be executing them in a specific folder or anything? right now its just at /

EDIT: FIXED IT!!!! All i did was plug it into my pc after typing killall springboard and i removed the mobile watchdog then re booted and brought it back in, then plugged it in to my computer and opened itunes and the regular lock screen came up!