Stuck on apple logo

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by livnew, Feb 25, 2009.

1. livnew

livnew New Member

Ok so I am normally one of the first when people are like "ZOMG IM STUCK HELP" yeah, I normally tell them DFU, boot with a booter tool.

However, my iPod is tethered and I normally boot with the 1ClickBoot program, never had a problem until today, my iPod froze, I thought, no biggie, so I put it into DFU mode plugged it into comp and ran 1ClickBoot, it went normal, Apple logo came up and instead of going onto home screen of my iPod my iTunes picks up my iPod's name etc. and appears to sync it however the Apple logo is still present and it won't move from the apple logo, I keep trying to reboot however it sticks with the Apple logo everytime I run 1clickboot, please help, I dont wanna restore since I have tons of apps on it that wont be saved.

EDIT: my iPod just flicked white and then appeared to turn off, it won't turn on but I can boot it again but it will stay on Apple logo
  2. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    hmmm i know why you tried the semi? Thats why. You missed out steps and that. Just rejailbreak
  3. EvanT

EvanT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    The exact same thing happened to me..wat i did was i put it in to dfu so it shows up on itunes and then restored it using itunes.. never got the chance to rejailbreak it though.

Please Register or Log in to view images

.. i know it says jailbrokin to the right there but its not..il probably do it know..ha
  4. livnew

livnew New Member

I never tried semi, I jailbreak with tethered on release day of redsn0w
  5. aaron1006

aaron1006 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm having the same exact problem using the same boot loader. I might try a different boot loader ( I'm sure it probably doesn't have anything to do with this) since we are using the same one and have the same problem.
    Edit: different boot did not work, i restored

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. EvanT

EvanT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Im telling you i tryed loads like 3 different boot loaders and it still happened just mack up your sings movies apps etc den restore and rejailbreak!
  7. tvba234

tvba234 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I couldnt reboot it and now when i put it in DFU mode itunes says it cant be restored and to check to see if i have the latest itunes(i do!). PLEASE HELP my ipod is pretty much bricked.

EDIT: i keep getting this error in terminal i think this is the problem:
    File chunk NAKed
    please help me i cant do anything to my ipod
  8. jailbreak123

jailbreak123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same exact thing happened to me TWICE.Ya it sucks.