Stuck - need help with something

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nicholas68, Feb 21, 2010.

1. nicholas68

nicholas68 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    well ive just got my first touch like 3 days a go and ive gone mad and gotton tons of free apps and paid apps. but im now upto 11 pages of apps + the search thingy... and its not letting me have any more pages of apps... is 12 the max amount of pages i can have? i know i can get some folder thing if i jailbreak but i dont want 2 jail break so how else can i get more apps on? or do i have to delete others?
    thanks in advance.
  2. nintendokid97

nintendokid97 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dude, JAILBREAK IT.
    Why aren't you?
    Some reasons you should:
    DOESNT VOID YOUR WARRANTY
    NOT ILLEGAL
    THEMES
    AWESOME TWEAKS
    SSH
    EXTENDED ACCESS.
  3. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    While I will not be taking the ALL CAPS method of advocacy, I will say that jailbreaking is beneficial with nearly zero drawbacks if you do it correctly. It gives you much more opportunities and will enhance your experience overall. However, the fact that you are on 3.1.3 complicates, and may even preclude jailbreaking.
  4. nintendokid97

nintendokid97 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    he learned from some idiot that jailbreaking is "illegally hacking your ipod touch and voiding your warranty, ZOMG I CALL COPS ONU!" so yeah.
  5. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well, it just voids your warranty until you remove the jailbreak.
  6. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    My approach won't include all caps, either (as that is equal to yelling): Personally, I am not jailbroken. I have had an iPod touch since they first came out (September 2007), and I haven't stayed jailbroken for any longer than a week since 2.0. I like my device to be speedy, and I've found that once I have my device customized to my liking, it is slow and laggy (even on the 3rd generation). So for me, it's go big, or go home.

I wouldn't jailbreak, but instead remove all the apps that I don't use. You can't tell me you use all of those 11 pages of apps daily. I doubt you'd even use all of them in a week.

Personally, I have all of my apps very organized (shooters, tap tap revenge/ Rock Band, and so on, and so forth) and I love it. Just me, though

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. nicholas68

nicholas68 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    nah i dont use all my apps weekly but it is nice having thm there because i catch public transport everyday for 2 hours a day. and i get board of a lot of apps pretty quick so thats y i like to have lots. Also i dont want 2 jailbreak because i have spent a lot of money on apps... and then having jailbreak where i can get paid apps free just doesnt seem rite 2 me.
  8. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    jailbreaking doesnt give you free apps. jailbreaking doesnt mean you have to convert to piracy. jailbreaking means customizing your ipod touch and making it better.
  9. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Where did this correlation between jailbreaking and piracy come from? It is so untrue. Jailbreaking gives you so many customization options and benefits to expand your iPod experience.
  10. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    exactly.