stuck in recovery mode

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by arifmak, May 23, 2008.

1. arifmak

arifmak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I jailbreaked my ipodtouch by the Ziphone everythings was fine from last 2 months & yesterday I don't know what happen I connect to pc & the image recovery mod appear on my ipodtouch so I try to restore my ipodtouch with itunes but it not work I have a apple logo in ipod touch & a small circle which turn on itunes its writen waiting for ipodtouch but nothing happen.
    I leave all night connected to itnunes it doesn't work
    I try to connect to my other compouter SAME THING
    I restart my computer so many time it doesn't work
    I uninstall itunes completely & reinstall it doesn't work
    I use Ibrickr & my ipodtouch screen turn to Green that's mean its suggest me to restore with Itunes but it doesn't work.
    I did everything I can but no result whenever I connect to itunes same thing & if I disconnect I have messege error messege 9
    Pls help me
  2. arifmak

arifmak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    my ipod touch work now

ok Guys I post my problem long ago & unfortunutly noone have any soloution for my problem so what I did I contact apple on their site & send to apple I really want to say it was so rapide apple send me an Ups bag to send my ipodtouch for free of cost & in 5 days apple repair my ipodtouch & they didn't said me anything about jailbreak they told me that there was no problem with ipodtouch they reinstall it latest firmware so now my ipodtouch work normaly

Please Register or Log in to view images

& ofcourse I jailbreak it again so if anyone have same problem they can send to apple & they will repair it

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If it's clear it's jailbroken they will charge you. It's been tried before. You have a better chance at an Apple Store than sending it to Apple where they actually take time to look at it.
  4. arifmak

arifmak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    no they didn't charge me anything I can assure you & I bring to an apple store they told me to send to apple so that's why I send to them
  5. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Meh, dont know...
  6. wizcracker2

wizcracker2 New Member

I had the same problem all i had to do was uninstall itunes reinstall it and it was fixed (had the prob for like 2 weeks be4 i fixed it)
  7. arifmak

arifmak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I can tell you that I also do that & I do everything to restore my ipodtouch but nothing work I go to so many forums but noone have any soloution I spend 1 week but nothing work that's why I choose to send to apple