Stuck in recovery mode? I dont know if im jailbroken?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Alli80, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Alli80

Alli80 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Any idea how to get away from recovery mode, wich I am in now, because of using Blackra1n jailbreak and it didn't work, I guees?

Please Register or Log in to view images

My iPod Touch wont even open, says need to be connected with iTunes and iTunes doesnt exept my iPod Touch and.... ... ... blaah

I tryed to do the Blackra1n-thing again and finally I uninstalled it from my iPod. Now it wont go back again (I dont know would it help or not).

I want to try to jailbreak with Redsn0w, because Blackra1n didnt work for me, but im stuck in that awfull stupid recovery mode and even I connect with the iTunes, iTunes is saying something blablaaa and doesnt work with my iPod Touch.

if I try pushing the home-button and the sleep-button together (i got a hint it could work), it doesnt help

Again it wants me to connect with iTunes, no more, nothing, doesnt "open".
    ARGGGG! Im reaaaally stuck! Can I undo everything i've done somehow and try with Redsn0w?

Im so stuuupiiiiid, heeelp me ppl ! ♥
  2. Gullash

Gullash Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    rerun blackrain to get out of recovery
    read what it says!!!!!!!!!
    your on a "tethered" jailbreak
  3. x0wn4g33x

x0wn4g33x New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    put it this way: if u manage to jailbreak you will not be able to turn off itouch or i think u cant even respring (i dun really know because i dont have a device that is tethered) BUT lucky for you there are rumors of a program called greenp0isin coming out in june which has a exploit for MC bootroms... so wait around and keep siffing for ways to exploit the bootrom of MC devices (MC devices = late 2nd gen and all 3rd gen)