Stuck in Recovery mode after low battery crash

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by StrayFire, Jul 22, 2009.

1. StrayFire

StrayFire New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    iPod bricked? need step-by-step help!

Hey guys,

my ipod crashed couple days ago while being on low battery. After that crash he was in Recovery Mode and is staying there whatever i am trying to do to him.

Last thing i tried was using the reboot.bat from irecovery. Ipod is able to get into DFU mode and everything, but it just wont reboot itself und get out of the recovery mode.

Please help me guys, all the tutorials on youtube wont work for me.

I need the last.fm-information and bodybuilding app information on my ipod. Dont want to lose them!

Thanks for readin
    StrayFire
    ------------------Edit------------------
    Is there really noone who can help me with this problem? My 2g was working just fine and all of a sudden iam stuck in recovery and every tutorial cant help me? cmon guys.. i did not find help by searching the whole forum + the internet. Either the tuts wont work for me or i dont understand the technical language of the helping answers.

I really dont want to re-jailbreak/restore my iPod Touch. If you cant help me then at least answer me this statement. I am going crazy without my ipod!

I need a step-by-step instruction on how to get it to work again. Please..
  2. itouchuser08

itouchuser08 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    pm me and i will help you.
  3. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Look in my signature.
  4. StrayFire

StrayFire New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok, since nothing helped..
    i decided to just lose all my information and restore it back to my 2.2.1 firmware. but after the installation progress bar on my ipod is fully loaded it just stays in that mode with the full bar on it and itunes keeps saying that it is waiting for my ipod. i let it wait for ~1h.. but nothing happens.. did i finally brick my ipod with all the tutorials i tried?

EDIT:
    Am now trying QuickFreedom. Put it into "pre-jailbreak-mode" and am now restoring with the custom 2.2.1 firmware quickfreedom created. dont think this will work either

EDIT:
    did not work.. itunes is waiting and waiting for my ipod..