Stuck in normal mode

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pyroball, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Pyroball

Pyroball New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hello Ipodtouchfans Community,
    I don't hang out here very often, my apologies if it is in the wrong section.
    Ok, so last night, my ipod crashed through sbsettings. I rebooted into normal mode (im on the semi tethered jb) and it booted into normal mode just fine. So, then i went downstairs and tried to boot it up with Decovery. Decovery did its stuff and closed, and the apple logo came up so i assumed i was booting. Then, my ipod boots, without showing the "connect to itunes" pic as it should. I thought it was a fluke, so i rebooted with Decovery, the same thing happened. What can/should i do? I'd prefer not to have to re-jb. But i will as a lasy resort.

To sum it up: ipod crashed, booted with Decovery 2x, both times booted into norm mode even with Decovery

Also, i dunno if this affects anything, i installed mxtube right before my ipod crashed. Also, this morning I deleted MxTube using iPhonebrowser, didn't affect anything.
  2. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hmm, well I don't really know the exact answer. Try to boot it 2 more times, and if it doesn't work, then I guess restore. Sorry, that's the best advice I can give you. And it seems nobody else knows the answer to this

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Pyroball

Pyroball New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok, will do thanks for the advice