stuck in DFU after blackra1n

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mozendo, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Mozendo

Mozendo New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Okay Here's my problem

I tried to jailbreak an iPod using Blackra1n
    It showed the image but didn't restart then the usb got disconnected (Oh Noes D: )
    I tried to restore several times but I get an error but before that I get a white screen. It seems like it's turned off otherwise

Edit: Everytime I connect it to iTunes its says "This iPod is in recovery mode" Or whatever so I'm guessing the iPod is it stuck in DFU mode.

Okay now I'm pretty sure the iPod is tethered so yeah I'm gonna try to run blackra1n on a different computer to see if it works or not.
    Anyone have a good booter I can use thats simple and easy? That would really be great [: because I don't want to run it tethered D:

So I'm not sure if it's tethered or broken. Please help D:.
    Thanks in advance xP
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Since its in recovery mode after u ran blackra1n its probally a 3G not a 2G so wrong section. try running again so it can boot
  3. Mozendo

Mozendo New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    But I said in the model MB and not MC I checked and I know 3G aren't jailbreakable so I wouldn't try if it wasn't a Second Generation.
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    thread moved to Tech Help section and renamed
  5. Mozendo

Mozendo New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oh thanks Axis I was new to the forum and really wanted to be in the right section [:

Also to my previous post it couldn't of been a 3G Since the original Firmware was 2x. Someone else tried to jailbreak on a mac but couldn't so he had to restore to 3.1.3. Then I downgraded to 3.1.2 and ran blackra1n