Stuck At Pineapple Logo Screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by macfreak08, Sep 3, 2008.

1. macfreak08

macfreak08 New Member

I have successfully jailbroken the 2.0.2 firmware with pwnage tool 2.0.3.1. I opened installer and installed the pool game. After it finished installing, it reset and it's now stuck at the pineapple screen. I keep trying to reset it but it stays stuck at the pineapple screen. How can I get back to the home or slide to unlock screen?
  2. juldivman

juldivman New Member

I have the same problem but without jailbreak!

I was updating the firmware to 1.1.5 and the computer turns off! then the itouch change the screen to blank. When i made a reset stuck in the apple logo and makes a beep, but the itunes still recognice the itouch and makes the sync without problems.
  3. macfreak08

macfreak08 New Member

that's not a reply, that's a totally different problem.
  4. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    for mac freak.

install iphone browser, navigate to private/var/mobile and when you see the applications folder, rename it to applications2

make sure while you do this your ipod it connected and that it shows the pineapple logo, after you rename this in a few seconds your ipod will boot up

after rename the folder back to what it was and restart and it should work, if it doesnt, then retry that method again, you may have to sync back your itunes apps though.

juldivman, hold your home button and sleep button for exactly 10 seconds while connected to a computer, exactly after those 10 seconds have passed let go of the sleep button but not the home button, keep holding the home button until itunes opens saying the ipod is in restore mode then restore in itunes
  5. moon ra

moon ra New Member

My ipod was stuck on the boot logo. Here's what i did : i fell asleep, waiting for the springboard to appear. When i woke up the problem was solved. I'm not saying you should get some sleep but, how long have you been waiting for the ipod to boot ?
    Try giving it more time (if you haven't already), maybe it'll work.
  6. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Check the guide in my sig...
  7. macfreak08

macfreak08 New Member

Do you mean ssh into ipod and navigate to that folder? If so, how do I do that when I don't know ipod touch's IP address? How do I find what IP address is without having to re-pwn it with pwnage tool?
  8. rict

rict New Member

for some reason now when my iphone is stuck at the pinaple screen itunes doesn't even see it... how can i navigate and so on??? please help
  9. brisingr

brisingr New Member

@rict: ssh in and delete some apps (/private/var/Mobile/Applications/xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx/Application.app
    delete about 15 of them.
  10. jelanianderson

jelanianderson New Member

Hold down the power and home button at the same time,
    release the power, but keep the home button held down
    until some guy pops up with Russian words.
    (Make sure it's plugged in)
    iTunes should see it in recovery mode.
    Next, you just restore it and start new.

-Hope this helped. It may not work for everyone.
    It took me a while to get it done.