Stuck at bootscreen HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jmorrow2010, Apr 19, 2009.

1. jmorrow2010

jmorrow2010 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay, I'm a rookie at this stuff. But anyways, I jailbroke my ipod last week with quickfreedom, and everything was fine until tonight when all of a sudden my app store would kick me out as soon as i went to go in, and i two finger restarted it. now im stuck at my boot logo, and have no clue what to do? i think i need to restore it, but idk exactly what im doing.

any help guys?
  2. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Plug it into your computer. Hold the home and power button at the same time until it turns off then release the power button and continue holding the home button until iTunes says it has found a recovery device. Restore. Rejailbreak.
  3. wammybar6

wammybar6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Does your computer recognize it, if it does then you can just do a force shut down. Hold down the two buttons until it turns off (this is just like pulling the power plug on a computer). Or still try it even if your computer doesn't recognize it. Then if it turns off, just boot WHILE PLUGGED IN. Hope this helps.
  4. jmorrow2010

jmorrow2010 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

thanks dude, ill do that.
    restoring with the original 2.2.1 firmware from apple right? i know, im an idiot. lol
  5. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes. (had to write more words bc apparently my post was too short)
  6. jmorrow2010

jmorrow2010 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks a bunch. i know a good amount of stuff about my ipod, but this one i just wasnt sure on
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    okay, its restored. but now none of my own apps are showing up, yet itunes says they are all on there. i havent jailbroken it again yet. do i attempt to restore again?