Stuck at Boot Logo

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Oliver Barker, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, so I just saw that Customize 2 had come out for the 2.0 firmware so I immediately downloaded it and SSH'd the folder into the applications folder on my iPod Touch 16GB. However when i tried to install Terminal in cydia so I can do the other stuff to get it to work properly it crashed, so I reset it and now it stays at the pineapple (pwned) logo and won't go any further. I have no problem with restoring it except that I recently bought BeatMaker or whatever its called and I never synced my iPod so I'm afraid that I'll lose the application and have to pay for it again...
  2. plokiju

plokiju New Member

iTunes will remember you bought it. Try buying it again and it will say "you have already purchased this App. Would you like to download it again for free?" and then you just press yes
  3. andydam

andydam Banned

Restore your iPod, then when its done restoring, sign into iTunes with the account you used to buy BeatMaker, goto BeatMaker in iTunes, click buy app and it will tell you that you already bought it, will you download it again for free, click donwload.

Beat me to it.
  4. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    thank you so much, i'll do that now and reply when done!