Stuck at Apple logo screen. Nothing is working.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Krunk_Kracker, May 3, 2010.

1. Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    On 3.1.3 with Spirit jailbreak.

I was messing around with it and rebooted it. It now is hung up on the Apple logo boot screen. I've searched the forums and everything I've seen is not working. If I hold the sleep+home button, the screen goes blank which makes me think it is in DFU mode but as soon as I connect it to iTunes to do a restore, the Apple logo immediately pops back up.

Idea's on what to do about this?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    What the? It just randomly booted. I waited for about 20 minutes, and the second I post this thread it boots, lol.
  2. iCeD00D

iCeD00D New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    LOL I'm at the same problem and made a similar post...

Please Register or Log in to view images

.. we must of made the posts at the same time .. hopefully mine will reboot fine but nothing yet
  3. Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Huh.....it's doing it again. I wanted to back up my blobs with AutoSHSH (they're already on Saurik's server, but I wanted the piece of mind) and when I try to boot into recovery mode it does this....I'm stuck staring at the Apple logo again.

Ideas?
  4. Chronic Apathy

Chronic Apathy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm having this problem as well, though I haven't managed to get it to change at all yet. Any help?
  5. Krunk_Kracker

Krunk_Kracker New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Plug it in to your PC with iTunes up, press and hold the power+home button until it goes black. Leave it alone and the Apple logo will pop up. Let it sit there, might take 20 mins or so but it'll boot. I'd do a restore.
  6. COAndy

COAndy New Member

^ This has happened to me. Do what the above post suggested and you should be ok. It may take anywhere from 5-20 minutes for the device to boot, but it will boot.