Streaming icon changed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alextrevelian, Jan 15, 2009.

1. alextrevelian

alextrevelian New Member

Hello guys I need some assistance, care to help?

I listen a radio station called Xfm via streaming from the address http://musicradio.com/devices/ip#_home on Wi-Fi network on a 16 Gb iPod Touch (jailbroken, Windows XP). The problem is that a few days ago I notice that the icon has changed for the image I provide in the ImageShack link or the attached file, sorry for the bad resolution
    http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1501091850cr9.jpg

Usually there is a Play icon, after clicking it the streaming starts. However this icon has been replaced for these 2 buttons: the top one say Download, this download a small file and nothing to do with it. The second one say Play in MediaPlayer, it starts the media player and then a message "This movie format is not supported".

I believe this has happened after I installed "dTunes" or "[PIRACY]us", both from Cydia but installing these apps doesn't solve the problem. Anyone can help me on how to re-enable the streaming?

Thanks for the help

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Install the DL Plugin for bossprefs, and then turn the safari DL plugin OFF when you don't need it.
  3. alextrevelian

alextrevelian New Member

Thanks!!! That really made everything back to normal xD
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Any time you need to download anything, just fire up Bossprefs and turn the plugin back on.

Glad I could help.

Please Register or Log in to view images