Stream video to iPod/iPhone without converting on windows for free.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by strchris, May 12, 2008.

1. strchris

strchris New Member

EDIT: For Orb-Noobs only.

I don't have a tuner card that's working, but you can stream your video files with the OrbLive.app, eg .avi files.

1. Install Orb on your computer, and on your iPod/iPhone (How to: http://orb.com/iphone_how)
    2. Right click on the orb icon in the system tray, and choose configuration.
    3. Select the media page, and then add whatever directories your media files are.

Then you can browse your video, music and whatever by choosing "Folders" in each of the categories on the OrbLive.app your iPhone/iPod Touch. Works like a charm for me! I am currently watching all my dvds and tv series without converting them first.

EDIT: Ok, seemes this is common knowlegde after all. I searched but found no thread similar. Apologies
  2. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

Yea...we know.
  3. musikreck

musikreck New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dude we know this. but ya um you probably just did this for the ipod touch noobs huh? the ones that are going on iPodTouchFans for the first time? lol but yeah most of us know this.
  4. strchris

strchris New Member

Yeah, i guess. Thanks for not flaming. I read the orb thread, and it seemed people thought it was for live tv only.