stream sirius on iphone 2.1 firmware??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marlow2689, Oct 27, 2008.

1. marlow2689

marlow2689 New Member

Hey guys,

As the title suggests, does anyone know if/how i can stream sirius satellite radio on my iphone 3g, 2.1 firmware? i know about usirius, and i used to use the orb server technique, but that was on 1.1.4 firmware. anyone have any ideas or info which might help me? thanks
  2. marlow2689

marlow2689 New Member

thanks for all the help you arseholes!
  3. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

well i was gonna tell you something but then you acted like that, guess you'll just have to wait for someone else to answer
  4. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    uSirius worked but i think it was set to only work on 1.1.4, It was also only available through a repository. That means that sadly you cant really get the whole file directly to even try to get it on a 2.X device.

If there is another way i have yet to find it.
  5. marlow2689

marlow2689 New Member

i didnt mean to hurt your feelings! i love you! come back to me! (newton)

and yeah i used usirius on 1.1.4 and it worked great, but the one for 2.X hasnt come out yet. i wasnt sure if orb servers or tversity could work with the 2.1 firmware
  6. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)

I'm desperately waiting for uSirius 2.X. I've read on another thread that it's coming but the last post was a few weeks ago

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Found an update

Please Register or Log in to view images

Finally, beta 3 should be available by the end of the month. Thanks for being patient! 11:13 PM Nov 12th from TwitterFon

Unfortunately the new release is more like beta 1. (long story...) Anyway the good news is the audio backend is super fast thanks to LLVM! 11:11 PM Nov 12th from TwitterFon

Hello everyone. Appologies for dropping off Twitter. uSirius and uXM are not dead! If you are currently beta testing, pls check your email. 11:04 PM Nov 12th from TwitterFon