Strange iPod Glitches?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by catsmartie, Jul 10, 2010.

1. catsmartie

catsmartie New Member

My iPod Touch has had probably at least 50 random glitches, including random merging of screens etc. All that I've been able to tolerate. but these two glitches I have not been able to. How do I solve them?

Firstly I have to say that I have not done anything new with my iPod. Just used it normally etc, no jailbreaking never, no damage etc.
    1. My playing is goign weird. For example, i make a playlist of 15 songs of say Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Alicia Keys. I listen to it on shuffle. And by the end, It has only played about 11 songs and the playlist finishes. Do you know what I mean? Also, For example, before I turned off the screen, say Song X was "4 of 15". Then minutes later when I turn on, it says "7 of 15"
    A more bizzare Incident today, is when I was listening to an Aguilera song in a PLAYLIST i made, the next song that came up wasnt in a playlist. When i opened it up it happened to be in "genius" randomly. I didn't do anything though!!

2. Cover Art. The cover art has mixed up randomly. I did nothing, seriously. But the cover art is now mixed, and sometimes screenshots of videos. Help?

Does simply restoring work? Would updating to OS 4.0 be beneficial? THanks
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Also
    3. When I play a song, it's really weird. Like It plays properly and suddenly it just stops, I didn't move my headphones or anything. Then I look at the screen and It's still going. And I pull out my headphones and it keeps going. THen i plug my headphones back in again and out and then it stops.
    ???
  2. Screwed

Screwed Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    • Flaming and/or trolling
    maybe your retarded music is doing it. Your ipod touch realizes how stupid the songs are, and its trying to get you to delete them before it tries to kill itself
  3. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I must say, I experience no.2 aswell. For example, Leona Lewis has turned into the mw2 podcast cover art

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thats not very nice

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this is why we have no new users anymore,and yes i have had 2 of these glitches happen to me and i dont think restoring would help it,try updating.
  5. catsmartie

catsmartie New Member