strange coverflow problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by EmeraldICE, Jan 29, 2008.

1. EmeraldICE

EmeraldICE New Member

I was browsing through coverflow a moment ago (first time I have ever really tried it) and noticed that only about 50 or so albums load, but once I get to a certain point, all of the album artwork stops loading until I reset coverflow by tilting it vertically and then going back to horizontal to activate coverflow.

Any idea what's wrong?
    I tried searching but I'll admit I didn't look too hard because I'm on my touch right now.
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try leaving it there for a second, after I've scrolled through a bunch sometimes it takes a few seconds before the rest of the album art loads.
  3. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah sometimes it doesn't show anything till you tilt it vertically, and horizontal Again.
  4. EmeraldICE

EmeraldICE New Member

Just an update -
    I restarted the Touch and the coverflow started working properly.
    However, a new problem occured. -_-
    I was testing the coverflow and all of a sudden it crashed and sent me back to the home screen.
    I tried playing a song but it crashed, then I tried safari and that crashed also.
    I restarted the Touch again and that seeemed to have helped.

When I was using coverflow I was being a bit rough with it (scrolling through very quickly, seeing if the albums loaded) so do you think that could have caused the crash?
    Maybe the memory got overloaded or something?

Thanks.