1. redsn0w

redsn0w New Member

I sat in the room, the small windowless room and thought. I thought about what I had done and things I still would. My imagination wandered as I sat, I wondered about what would happen. I thought about how it would feel. As I thought about it, I began to feel a tightness in my lungs. I slowed my breath. . . Inhaling and exhaling silently. I was beginning to feel light-headed. I clenched my teeth and forced myself to think of something else.

I was in eighth grade, my gym class was in the pool. I jumped off the diving board and easily dove into the pool. My head hit the bottom, I blacked out. I awoke with my lungs burning and an oxygen mask on. The memory faded.

I was back in the small windowless room. Back to hell. I was sweating. My heart started to beat faster, I forced myself to inhale and exhale, slower then ever knowing I only had minutes. I willed myself to think it something else and getting out of this room.

My legs were burning, aching, screaming for me to stop, I didn't. I ran. And I ran. My legs felt as though they were going to fall off. 15 meters. 10 meters. 5 . Done. I fell to the ground, my heart racing and my legs burning. As I got up he said "good race, you earned it". I didn't respond, I just walked past him. I was brought to the podium. First place my medal read. I finally realized I had won.

I was seeing stars, I started to breathe in loud extended heaves. I was willing my body to suck every last price of air. It helped. My head felt as though a giant was squishing it. I for one last time willed myself to concentrate and leave that small windowless room.

I got up dazed, my vision foggy as if shrouded by smoke. I walked over to the stairs and started climbing. My ears were ringing. I saw the flashing fire alarm and felt seering heat from above. My brain clicked. I sprinted down the stairs. Down floor after floor, step after step. I realized I was slowing, my vision was becoming hazed again. I pushed on. I came to a wall of fire. I made my decision. I ran. I ran straight through it. I felt burning and smelt something I knew was my hair. I continued to run and then I saw a light. I ran to it and burst onto the pavement.

I wasn't breathing anymore, this was my last breath. I closed my eyes and slept.
  2. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

3. redsn0w

redsn0w New Member

Typed on my iPod
  4. that one guy

that one guy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    what does this have to do with redsn0w?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    no one cares. lots of people type a buttload more than that on their ipods