Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bfolkrod

bfolkrod New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just wanted to tell you all that you guys really shouldn't make tutorials on how to use the TETHERED jailbreak!!! Because alot of people have been messing up their iPod's and it's only a tethered!!!!!!! Just be patient and wait for it instead of being IMpatient and completely screwin up you of iPod for no reason....I just wanted to make that statement...So could you please just make tutorials on how to jailbreak it the right way, when the full jailbreak comes out? Thanks! bfolkrod
  2. dashaman

dashaman Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Nobody is going to listen to you. The noobs will just keep on posting because they are arrogant and cant learn to follow directions. Just ignore this section of the forum. lol
  3. Cruuncher

Cruuncher Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    fail... you cant mess up your iPod from jailbreaking, thank you come again
  4. qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i understand you but just a bit

its a bit annoying that everybody wants to show his tutorial but i think you NEED a tutorial for a tethered

if the untethered will be released you dont have to have a tutorial because:
    explanation of dfu will be in the tool
    the rest is done by the program by one click!

so you wont need THEM but those for the tethered

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    epic fail, i jailbroke and its runs just like before I jailbroke it, and you can't screw up your ipod doing this
  6. bfolkrod

bfolkrod New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    r u sure? Because in order to do the TETHERED, u have to using code programs or whatev...Which I think if done completely wrong could screw it up...
  7. Xii

Xii New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    code programs or whatev?

If you have no idea what the jailbreak involves, then don't go around spreading nonsense. If you mess up, you can simply restore to the original firmware via iTunes.

Making tutorials the "right way"? They've all been done the right way. It's just that some people can't even jailbreak even though they have the instructions in bold right in front of them. No one is forcing you to jailbreak and the only way it can be done is with it being TETHERED.
  8. auldwin

auldwin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    dude this is ur opinion....but many ppl will try to jailbreak wit the progreams ppl made recently
  9. bfolkrod

bfolkrod New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I DO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES MORON! I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING AND KEEPING UP TO DATE FOR MONTHS! Don't assume my knowledge by the way I type...
  10. Pwnzorz

Pwnzorz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You absolutely FAIL at life! You really should read some threads before you make one announcing something... It has been said many times that it's impossible to brick or break your iPod Touch 2G with a jailbreak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.