iOS 4.1 Stop the springboard from...springing?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ozonez, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ozonez

ozonez Member

Quick question how do i stop the springboard from springing/moving when theres no apps on the 2nd screen. I only use my home screen for my apps within folders and i use infinifolders so i dont run out of space.

I have disabled spotlight so i can no longer go to the left but the icons will still move if i go to the empty 2nd screen.

Is there a tweak which disables the 2nd screen unless an app is installed to there?
  2. Swiss3g

Swiss3g Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    If am not wrong, the springboard automatically doesnt allow you to move to the next screen if its empty. Check if you have an app secluded in one of the screens after the 2nd one or better yet use those little circles above your dock to find out how many screen are occupied.
  3. ozonez

ozonez Member

It doesn't jump to the next screen but i still get the "bounce" effect if i try to move over to that screen when its empty. This annoys the sh*t out of me lol, if i can tweak it so spotlight no longer bounces or even appears i must be able to tweak it to get rid of this bounce effect.
  4. Swiss3g

Swiss3g Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Idk... I doubt theres a mod that does that though.
  5. SpiritShadowX

SpiritShadowX New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Are you talking about when you drag it to the side, it pings back, or there is ACTUALLY a 2nd page?

You could probably turn drag animation off somehow.