Stop Posting Vista Themes!!!! >.<'''''

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by toomuchcaffeine, Jan 9, 2008.

1. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Every time I check theme releases there are two or three vista themes right on the front page. I'm not talking about original stuff like Vista+, but I am talking about people who post virtually the same thing as all other vista themes. It's getting really annoying and is just cluttering up the otherwise awesome releases forum. I mean, we already have three awesome vista themes- search "ultimate vista" "vistafy your ipod" and "90+ icons for vista theme." Those are enough unless it's something new and original. Now look at these themes:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22220 [vista+ with an extra icon or two]
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23116 [the statusbar is cool, but that's about all that sets it apart]
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22365 [Seriously, wtf?? It's a vista them with a leopard dock, a few leopard icons, and almost no icons to begin with! It doesn't even remind me of vista....]
  2. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

ya a agree. i know someone made an extension of mine which is a lot better than anyone elses
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Vista themes are all the same, you can only have so many, so I agree with this right here.
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

i concur, shallow AND podantic

kudos to anyone who gets the quote

and on topic. why would anyone want windows touching there ipod in ANY way
  5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Aah... Meatloaf. Family Guy. [Just looked it up]
  6. ShuffleZ

ShuffleZ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    lol i loved that episode! It was Petarted.
    Anyway, I hate how just because something is Vista, its so good!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Its not the best theme out there anyway.
  7. ijailbreak91

ijailbreak91 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Its a Mac system........
  8. ccmn

ccmn Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    what about an XP theme? Would that be interesting? I'm working on one using categories for folders. Im using the bliss wallpaper. Also a transparent icon for the start button folder. All icons are from the default XP desktop. It should be done this weekend. I call it DownGrade.
  9. Zc456

Zc456 Member

Vista is nice and all from a design perspective. That there though is just over doing it.
  10. johnInSJ

johnInSJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You know what's funny... on the Windows Mobile forum I hang out at, everyone is trying to make their WM phone look like an iPhone. Then I come here, and everyone is making their ipod touch look like vista.

I'm seriously confused. I want to make my ipod touch look like a windows mobile phone with an iPhone theme on it. Take that, sanity!