"stop" difference between beginAnimations and CAKeyFrameAnimation?

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by cybohemia, Mar 1, 2009.

1. cybohemia

cybohemia New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    In the beginAnimations...commitAnimations block, I can set a setAnimationDidStopSelector

I'm also playing around with some CAKeyframeAnimation stuff in the same class but I'm not sure how to get a callback when the animation has stopped.

Is there a setAnimationDidStopSelector counterpart in CAKeyframeAnimation or something that would be programmatically equivalent?

Thanks!
  2. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I would really just look through the Core Animation framework, and the documentation. That is what I would do. I've never really used Core Animation except for some sample apps.
  3. cybohemia

cybohemia New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I guess you're assuming I hadn't already checked the docs before posting...?

I did and, after not finding anything that addressed my problems, I decided to give the forum a try.

Unless you know it's in the docs...ah...forget it...thanks for response anyway...I guess

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Haha sorry I couldn't help. Also anyone else out their is it possible to get UIView animations that kind of thing to work in a ViewController I cant seem to get it to work.