Stop complaining about buying 1.1.3!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Nevermind42592, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes, it sucks they're charging, but if you really want something on it just bite the bullet and buy it. That's what I did and I don't regret buying it! You guys need to realize they're a corporation, they want money and if they want to charge money for their stuff, its their decision. I know you guys will probably be like screw steve jobs and apple they have enough money! But just keep in mind, they all have families to feed even the people working in god knows where building these things can't just be at a loss because some very fortunate americans/ other wealthy nations don't want to pay for something that you don't even NEED to pay for. Suck it up, you guys are already fortunate enough to have iPods. Heck, i'm sure those poor people in Africa don't even know what an iPod is, they just worry about whether or not they'll have food. Yes it sucks to pay, but once you do you won't think much about it, especially for how much you'll use it.
  2. adslshopper

adslshopper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    STOP posting the same threads over and over!
  3. jay~jay

jay~jay Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thats so tru they like free sh*t to much ay yall have to update cuz soon they gonna make it unhackable like the ipod nano so wateva
  4. Altair

Altair New Member

Nevermind42592,

With all due respect STFU! We are on the forum to discuss a 1.1.3 jailbreak. And yes, everyone is extremely annoyed that Apple are charging for the software pack and we are airing our view on how exactly we feel about Apple at the moment but that is expected. There is very few gadgets out that that have not been hacked in some way shape or form and this is just us hacking another. So please we don't want to hear people like you going on and on, telling us to calm down about something that has infuriated pretty much every member of the forum.

- Sam
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

first question, how do u tell some1 to shut the f*** up with all due respect? second, there are so many threads like this, search is getting to be pointless. thirdly, apple is being a bunch of cheap f***s, but at the end of the day they dont care, they are a profit company for god's sakes, they only a care about a few dollars here and there
  6. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    umm how about you STFU! Do you see this forum saying anything about 1.1.3 jailbreak discussion only? NO so stfu! I'm just trying to get people that are clogging up the forums complaining about paying to stfu! Dumbass.
  7. x6blues

x6blues New Member

so is this going to turn into a "flame" thread now. y dont u just go back on topic
  8. Quiksilver4Eyes

Quiksilver4Eyes New Member

I doubt if the Chinese people that build iPods will get much money. I agree with you anyway though, its not like £13 is a lot of money to you wealthy people. If you detest paying that for something, then put your money where your mouth is and go give it to charity.

Please note how I didn't quote his whole post!!!
  9. Altair

Altair New Member

What? That is the ultimate hypocrisy. Your the one clogging up the forum telling us to stop complaining. And think you'll find that the majority of posts are about jailbreaking 1.1.3. How are you going to stop people complaining about paying for the software update?
  10. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Are you seriously justifying apple's charging for an update!? Come on, is it fair that someone gets a Touch for Christmas then has to cough up cash when someone who gets atouch a few weeks later doesn't have to pay a cent??

It happened with the iPhone pricedrop and look, they've done it again.

Sometimes I like apple, sometimes I don't.